Avantree Oasis 2018 New Version is a long range Bluetooth audio transmitter & receiver incorporating the latest “aptX low latency” technology, for CD-like quality sound with virtually no delay. Multifunctional support optical, bypass and voice prompt. Provide the best solution for your TV or home audio systems to wireless stream hi-fi audio directly to any wireless headphones or speakers. Specifications
* Bluetooth version: 4.1
* Support profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
* Audio codec: aptX, aptX-LL, SBC
* Operational range: Class I, up to164ft / 50M
* Input voltage/ current: DC5.0V / 500mA
* Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
* Storage temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
* Support sampling rate in optical mode： ≤48KHz, 16bit
* Support audio in optical mode: PCM / LPCM (Set your TV audio as PCM/LPCM format)
* Product size: 4.49″* 2.95″* 1.18″ (114×75×30MM)
* Product weight: 0.20lb (90g) What’s in the box?
* Avantree Oasis (BTTC-500)
* USB power cable (Note: Please power Oasis to your TV USB slot, if need an additional 5V/1A adapter, please contact Avantree support.)
* Optical cable
* 3.5mm audio cable
* 3.5mm female to RCA male cable
* User manual & quick user guide Warranty
We offer 24 Months Warranty for normal use. Live online support, Telephone Support, and email support are available. Video user guide are available also from Avantree site. Support
Any issues or suggestions, contact us via our US toll free No, Intl number, OR email us and 1 business day reply is guaranteed. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- [EXTENDED LONG RANGE]: Experience the wireless freedom to walk anywhere in the house! Proven range of 295ft in testing with headphones (Audition Pro), and 328ft using two Oasis units as a Transmitter / Receiver pair in open air line-of-sight conditions. Note that operating range can be affected by multiple factors (see details below FAQ1)
- [NO LIP-SYNC DELAY]: Supports the aptX Low Latency codec to virtually eliminate audio-visual lag making the Oasis an ideal choice for watching TV / movies. For best results, use with aptX Low Latency supporting headphones / speakers, like the Avantree Audition Pro and Torpedo Plus.
- [EASY TO USE]: The Oasis supports full-featured voice guidance and status / codec indicators, making it incredibly easy to set up and use. Supports digital OPTICAL / AUX / RCA audio output standards making it compatible with 99% of the TVs on the market. Connect the Oasis in between your TV and soundbar – then use the convenient Bypass switch to choose between your soundbar (Bypass mode) and streamed audio (Bluetooth mode) without the need to plug/unplug any wires.
- [VERSATILE BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER / RECEIVER]: Bluetooth-enable virtually ANY of your audio devices at home. Use the Oasis as a transmitter to stream audio from your TV, or computer to a set of Bluetooth headphones. Or use the Oasis as a receiver and allow your home stereo or speakers to play streamed music from your cellphone or laptop.
- [SUPPORT & WARRANTY]: If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email. We have 10+ online video guides demonstrating how to use the Oasis with currently popular devices and 25+ FAQ in order to better support you. This product is fully-tested with certifications for FCC, CE, MIC, RCM, aptX, BQB and even has a 24 month warranty!