This is a COMPLETE package for specific Acura vehicles as indicated below. It includes the satellite radio tuner, the Acura adapter, the antenna, and any wires needed to complete the installation. It also contains an input to fully integrate 1 other optional device such as Bluetooth/iPhone/iPod/HD Radio. It also contains a 3rd input port for audio only. This system enables Satellite Radio input directly to the factory radio. This interface kit allows all Satellite Radio controls directly from the factory radio with no external displays. FEATURES: Satellite tuner sold included All harnesses included Allows Satellite Radio to be controlled directly from the factory head unit WORKS WITH THESE MODELS ONLY : *(please see “Key Product Features” section for exceptions) MDX 2005-2008, RDX 2007-2008, TL 2004-2008, TSX 2005-2008. IMPORTANT – This item is not overly difficult to install, but if you do not follow the installation instructions TO THE LETTER you may have trouble with the operation of your system and will have to repeat your installation. Take the time to READ and do it right the first time. WORKS W MORE HONDA MODELS AND HAS GREATER EXPANDABILITY (HD, Bluetooth, iPod-iPhone) Satellite Programming is through SiriusXM and requires you to contact them to activate a subscription. You may also need to contact the “gateway” manufacturer via their toll-free number to complete your installation. See SiriusXM for available programming packages
- Enjoy full satellite functionality and data display through your stock radio.
- Control the advanced playback features of the tuner including the ability to tag an artist, song or sports game and be alerted whenever they are playing. The GateWay has the ability to store 50 artists, songs or games in any combination.
- It also offers an instant replay feature in which the tuner records the last 30 minutes of playback and gives you the ability to fast-forward, rewind, skip backwards or forwards in one minute intervals or skip backwards or forwards by track
- Radio must have an “XM” or “SAT” button to be compatible / Vehicles equipped with XM Nav-Traffic are not compatible
- If there is a factory satellite tuner present it must be disconnected